MBE Legal is more than just a law firm
More than 20 years of experience and our reputation as a benchmark in the insurance and legal fields are our guarantee. We bring a new way of doing things, combining talent and commitment to achieve the best results.
EXPERIENCE. Acquired through each of the cases we have been involved in over the last two decades.
TEAM. The main protagonist of this office: it is made up of highly talented professionals, with names and surnames.
ETHICS. We advise with transparency and clarity, always putting the interests of our clients first.
EXCELLENCE. Because we are non-conformist, committed and our results go beyond expectations.
How can we help you?
MBE Legal specialises in Insurance Law. Our activity focuses on the prevention, processing and legal defence of liability claims in different areas and sectors.
Healthcare and Pharma
• Liability of healthcare professionals
• General liability of hospitals
• Employers' and employees' liability
• Liability for medical devices and medicines
• Programmes of care for professionals in the event of aggression
Accidents at work
• Employer's liability for accidents at work
• Administrative sanctions for lack of safety measures
• Additional benefits for non-compliance with prevention measures
• Civil liability for breach of contractual obligations
• Criminal liability for criminal offences
Construction and housing
• Claims during construction
• Liabilities and guarantees
• Building agents
• International turnkey construction contracts
• Forward funding
• Owner and user guarantees
• Public Administration, Autonomous Communities and Local Councils' Liability for Financial Liability
• Contentious-Administrative Jurisdiction
• Advice and defence of civil servants and public servants against aggressions
• Claims for material damage caused to public facilities
We know from experience that prevention significantly reduces the number of procedures as well as their economic consequences. For this reason, we are actively involved in prevention programmes through:
→ Technical-legal support for the development of policies for the prevention of claims and adverse events
→ Training programmes for professionals
→ Legal advice on the design of policy conditions
→ Collaboration in the design and implementation of safety policies
Mediation and Alternative Dispute Resolution
It is always better to reach an agreement between the parties than to initiate legal proceedings. In this sense, when faced with conflicts, we look for alternative ways of resolving them.
→ Support in the implementation and development of mediation units
→ Impartial intervention with the aim of helping the parties to find a consensual solution
Shall we talk?
If you wish to contact us, you can do so
by phone(+34) 91 737 06 77
or by email email@example.com
Office in Madrid
Av. Concha Espina, 8
Office in Cataluña
Office in Andalusia